Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: Beattie Hill School.

Note: Beattie Hill School, designed by Samuel H. Wilcox. Opened for use on February 9, 1874. Closed in 1946. It was converted to an apartment house which still stands at 14 Ridge Street. This view of the school was taken from Prospect Avenue. [Laskaris]

[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]