Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: Bennett Hill School, built around 1870.

Note: Bennett Hill School stood on the corner of East Ave. and Genung St. where the playground is now. Completed about 1869, it was torn down in 1945. Photo by A. H. Still, c 1911. [Laskaris]

[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]