Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: St. Paul's, Methodist. May 1923.

Note: St. Paul's United Methodist Church. Corner of West Main and Mulberry Street. Cornerstone was laid July 2, 1870, and church was dedicated in November 1, 1871. Architect was Samuel H. Wilcox of Middletown. In 1939, the name changed to St. Paul's Methodist.

[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]