Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: Hotel Waldo.

Note: A brewery was built around 1866 on the corner of Linden Avenue and Franklin Street and was later converted to the Madison House, which opened in 1884. It was later renamed Hotel Waldo and was torn down in 1964.

[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]