Special Coverage: Stem Cell Research
Research, News, Debate, and Other Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Stem Cell Research - From the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Glossary of Stem Cell Research Terms - From the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- International Society for Stem Cell Research - Introduction, news, frequently asked questions, glossary. Click on the top tabs at this website (Scientists, Public, Media) for more information.
- MedlinePlus: Stem Cells and Stem Cell Transplantation - News, related issues, publications, clinical trials, research, directories, organizations, statistics, and more from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) MedlinePlus database.
- Monitoring Stem Cell Research - Document published by the President's Council on Bioethics, Washington, D.C.
- Reports from the U.S. Congressional Research Services (CRS) - Hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries, Government Documents Department. (Adobe Reader PDF format).
- Stem Cell Information - Information from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Sections include: Stem Cell Basics, Report on Stem Cells, Research Ethics and Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Diseases, Media Center, Other Online Resources, Stem Cell Registry, NIH Nonembryonic Resources, Research Protocols, Stem Cell Research at NIH, Research Programs at Universities and Institutions, International Research, Research Funding, Training Programs, Scientific Literature, Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Literature Database, NIH Stem Cell Libraries and Projects, Meet Our Scientists, Federal Policy, and News & Announcements.
- Stem Cells Index - Reports and background materials from Bioethics.gov.
- Wikipedia entry: Stem cell - Definition, stem cell types, timeline of key events, numerous links to websites relating to stem cell research. Caution: Wikipedia articles may be edited by anyone. See their disclaimer.
Special Coverage Web Guides
© 2006 Middletown Thrall Library