Tax Forms & Instructions
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Forms
- Federal tax return filing forms, instruction booklets, related documents.
- New York State Tax Forms
- NYS tax return filing forms, instruction booklets, related documents.
See also School District Codes (required by some forms).
Taxes - General Information
- Free Tax Return Preparation for Qualifying Taxpayers
- From the IRS.
- New York State Department of Taxation, Taxes
- Includes related websites.
- New York State Registered Tax Return Preparers and Facilitators
- From New York State.
- Taxes – States – Departments of Revenue Links
- From the American Institute of CPAs.
Valuation of Donated Goods
- How to Figure Fair Market Value for Donations of Property to Charities
- Five-step instructions for when you donate goods to charities. From PocketSense.com.
- How to Get a Tax Deduction for Charitable Donations
- A worksheet for calculating the value of donated goods to a charity. From Bankrate.com.
- What is Fair Market Value?
- IRS guidelines for determining the value of donated property, such as household goods, used clothing, etc. Does not give specific dollar amounts. From Publication 561.
- Valuation Guide for Goodwill Donors
- Valuation Guide for Salvation Army Donations
- Click on the tabs to find tables showing you a range of values from low to high depending on condition of items.