Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: St. Joseph's Church. In February 1865, the present land now occupied by the church on Cottage St. was purchased for $7000. A small frame church was erected and dedicated on October 2, 1867. By 1868, the cemetery was in use. A new church was dedicated by Arthur Crooks, an architect from New York City. The steeple was added 12 years later. A chapel was added to the rear of the church in 1884.
[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]