Tax Forms & Instructions
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Forms
- Federal tax return filing forms, instruction booklets, related documents.
- New York State Tax Forms
- NYS tax return filing forms, instruction booklets, related documents.
See also School District Codes (required by some forms).
Taxes - General Information
- Departments of Revenue
- Links to the department of revenue for each state. From the National Society of Accountants.
- Free Tax Help from the IRS
- From the IRS.
- New York State - Taxes
- NYS Department of Taxation and related websites.
Valuation of Donated Goods
- How to Figure Fair Market Value for Donations of Property to Charities
- Five-step instructions for when you donate goods to charities. From E-How.
- Tax Valuation Guide for Donated Goods
- A worksheet for calculating the value of donated goods to a charity.
- What is Fair Market Value?
- IRS guidelines for determining the value of donated property, such as household goods, used clothing, etc. Does not give specific dollar amounts. From Publication 561.
- Valuation Guide for Goodwill Donors
- Valuation Guide for Salvation Army Donations
- Click on the tabs to find tables showing you a range of values from low to high depending on condition of items.