Select a Magnification Level: Small View // Larger View // Full View

[View the Previous Image]
Text on back of picture: Thrall Park.

Note: In 1892, Mrs. Maretta Thrall had given the city the land for Thrall Park. The land was plotted out in lawns and walks. In the spring of 1894, the soldiers monument was moved to the park and rededicated May 14.

[View the Next Image]
[Table of Contents]