- British Library: Sounds
- Topics include: Accents & Dialects; Arts, Literature & Performance; Classical Music; Environment & Nature; Popular Music; Oral History; Radio & Sound Recording History; World & Traditional Music; and Sound Maps. From the British Library.
- Environment & Nature Sounds
- Sounds of animals as well as environments such as Water and Weather. From the British Library.
- Natural Sounds
- "Each national park has a unique soundscape. The natural and cultural sounds in parks awaken a sense of wonder that connects us to the qualities that define these special places. They are part of a web of resources that the National Park Service protects under the Organic Act. From the haunting calls of bugling elk in mountains to the patriotic calls of bugling horns across a historic battlefield, NPS invites you to experience our parks through this world of sound." From the National Park Service.
- Recorded Sound Research Center
- "Provides access to the commercial and archival audio holdings of the Library of Congress. The collection dates from 1926...." From the Library of Congress.
- Sounds of the Parks
- Selected natural sounds from several national parks. Click on the park name to see specifics. From Colorado State University.